Industrial Equipment Supplier Archive

Cam and Groove Fittings: Common Uses

Cam and groove fittings are also called camlock couplings, camlock fittings, and more. However, they all mean the same thing and they’re increasingly popular in many industrial settings. While nothing much has changed with the camlock coupling, it’s still an innovative tool that provides reliability and simplicity to allow you to connect or disconnect hoses